Hey there. Well, we lost. It was probably the most depressing game for me because I really thought we had a chance and we did. We could've won but we gave up too soon. The coach wasn't helping either. If anything, he was just rubbing salt into the wound. He discouraged us when he was supposed to encourage us. We have up too soon and we could've won if we hadn't.
So we're not Cap-3 champs this season. It's a bit disappointing but all we can do is improve over the next couple of months and be prepared to play them again next season. For those of us trying to make Varsity next season, we definitely have to whip ourselves into shape so we can make the team. No one wants to be a Junior on a JV team, it sucks.
We have 2 games left: one on Wednesday against Panther Creek and one on Thursday against Green Road. I'm not looking forward to the one against Panther Creek since we pretty much got our butts handed to us the last time we played them. I've never heard of Green Road so I don't know what to expect from them, they're probably good, but you never know.
-Nia
No comments:
Post a Comment