Hey viewers! So Friday's practice was fun. We divided our team up and played a scrimmage. My team was in the lead but we ended up falling to the other team. We weren't really trying to achieve anything by playing a scrimmage, it was just for fun.
I'm a bit nervous about this Wake Forest game. We beat them last year, but it wasn't as easily done as it was with Enloe; we had to worked for that win. I think last season the only reason why we won is because they made simple mistakes that allowed us to get a lead over them. I'm pretty sure they won't make the same mistakes again this year and they're probably better than they were last year, we never know.
Hopefully today will be a good game. I want us to be Cap-3 champs again this year but we have to beat Wake Forest first. If not then we'll be runner-up since we beat Enloe. I really hope that we have what it takes to beat Wake Forest and become Cap-3 champs.
-Nia
No comments:
Post a Comment