What's up guys! Hope all of you are doing well. We have a game on Monday against Wake Forest. Last year when we played them, we saw that we were evenly matched. But we pulled through and I hope that this season will be the same but you never know.
I forgot to tell you one more thing about the Enloe game. We didn't use anything we've talked about in the practice before the game in the actual game. So we pretty much sat around for nothing which isn't surprising to me cause this always happens. We talk about what we need to work on, practice it, but we don't use it. We just resort to our old ways , I know I do, and we don't realize it until the game ends but the thing about it is that our old ways are what makes us comfortable and that's what softball is about in a way. I remember one of the varsity coaches telling me that, "Softball is a game about comfortability." We play in a way that comfortable to us and sometimes what's comfortable for us isn't what appears to be right for us.
So I'm honestly not worried about my team's ability. We can get the job done, just in a different way. But Monday we really have to pull through if we want to be Cap 3 champions.
-Nia
No comments:
Post a Comment